Join our team!
Do you love working with children? We seek positive, professional, punctual, enthusiastic and energetic employees to be a part of our fun, respected and expanding swim school.
Our application process:
Email your resume and a cover letter and a filled out application to firstname.lastname@example.org for employment in the Tri State area and email@example.com for employment in Houston, Texas. **See Application Below
- A phone interview
- Two in person interviews, including a pool/deck interview for applicants interested in a teaching, deck supervisor or lifeguard position.
- The applicant must be invited to each step of the process. Once the applicant has completed every step above we will determine if they are a good candidate to start our training program.
Those interested must:
- Have an unlimited amount of energy and a never-ending smile.
- Have endless patience with our children and their parents.
- Have a great sense of humor.
- Have a professional appearance.
- Be able to be punctual to work.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have a desire to learn.
- Be able to work as a part of a team.
- Have a knowledge of swimming.
- Be available to work weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends.
- Looking for long term relationships with their students, families and colleagues, as well as the sport of swimming and water safety
- Most importantly, we ask for dedication to the students: they are the most important part of our business and the reason we come to work each day.
- Swim Instructors
- Deck Supervisors
- Lifeguards (must have up-to-date certifications)
- Booking Agents/Front Desk Staff
There will be a paid training for all positions
Locations throughout Manhattan, the Hamptons and Houston, TX.
For more information please call 212-749-7335 (NY) or 713-784-1777 (TX).
Please review our entire website before applying for a position at SwimJim
Background checks required for all positions
Click here to download our Application