Positive, professional & energetic educators welcomed to our fun, respected and expanding family-owned company. Positively impact a child’s life while having fun. You will love it.
- Experience working with children. The right attitude however is preferred over experience.
- Availability for minimum of 3 shifts a week. More availability is preferable. At least one shift must be Saturday or Sunday morning (4 hours).
- Available to train in Houston
- Enthusiasm and sensitivity for children of all ages, particularly pre-school
- Maturity to deal with very demanding, well-intentioned parents.
- Interest in aquatics, swimming, health and well-being.
- Basic swim skills a necessity: demonstrate all standard strokes if requested.
- Dedication to students: they are the focus of our business.
- Be punctual, polished & reliable.
All swim instructors enjoy paid training at our Houston, Texas location for 60 hours depending on dedication, focus, skill and enthusiasm.
Successful educators develop long-term relationships with their students, families and colleagues. Similar dedication to swimming and water safety. We promote from within and our educators become supervisors and management!
WSI IS NOT REQUIRED.
We seek CERTIFIED Lifeguards for immediate hire in Houston, Texas.
Applicants must have an up-to-date Lifeguard certifications for CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Lifeguarding/First Aid.
A great work ethic, punctuality, dependability, a positive attitude and commitment to safety are just a few of the skills that would make you an amazing SwimJim Lifeguard. You know how to be punctual and dependable. You look out for your team and your clients.
Client Experience Specialist
Elite swim school serving Houston, Texas’ children seeks highly skilled client service professional for a discerning and demanding client-facing role.
Always busy and frequently hectic, the ideal candidate must be punctual, have excellent telephone skills, superb written and verbal communication, impeccable manners and a demonstrated positive attitude. She or he will have the ability to stay focused and cool at all times, have an eye on the big picture while maintaining attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task & high energy are a must; thin-skinned & high drama need not apply
- Answer client phone calls for new & returning student scheduling; must have charm & warmth over the phone
- Respond to email inquiries with grace, professionalism, accuracy & timeliness
- Maintain integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of client info database, recording financial information, class rolls, attendance & credit card transactions
- Understand student needs based on parent’s descriptions, matching the student with the best class
- Easily alternate between team player and individual self-starter with minimal effort
- Feel comfortable contacting clients regarding financial issues and finding a solution
- Scheduling and billing our clients for our high end home pool lesson program
- Connect with schools & other community institutions (we have a parallel non-profit org)
Benefits: Company pays 50% of individual coverage health insurance premiums after 3 months of employment. Paid company holidays. You are eligible for up to 12 paid days off each year to use as vacation, personal, sick or bereavement on an accrual basis. Details are included in the Company’s standard employee benefits package.
SwimJim, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer