Positive, professional & energetic educators welcomed to our fun, respected and expanding family-owned company. Positively impact a child’s life while having fun. You will love it.
- Experience working with children. The right attitude however is preferred over experience.
- Availability for minimum of 3 shifts a week. More availability is preferable. At least one shift must be Saturday or Sunday morning (4 hours).
- Available to train in Houston
- Enthusiasm and sensitivity for children of all ages, particularly pre-school
- Maturity to deal with very demanding, well-intentioned parents.
- Interest in aquatics, swimming, health and well-being.
- Basic swim skills a necessity: demonstrate all standard strokes if requested.
- Dedication to students: they are the focus of our business.
- Be punctual, polished & reliable.
All swim instructors enjoy paid training at our Houston, Texas location for 60 hours depending on dedication, focus, skill and enthusiasm.
Successful educators develop long-term relationships with their students, families and colleagues. Similar dedication to swimming and water safety. We promote from within and our educators become supervisors and management!
WSI IS NOT REQUIRED.
We seek CERTIFIED Lifeguards for immediate hire in Houston, Texas.
Applicants must have an up-to-date Lifeguard certifications for CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Lifeguarding/First Aid.
A great work ethic, punctuality, dependability, a positive attitude and commitment to safety are just a few of the skills that would make you an amazing SwimJim Lifeguard. You know how to be punctual and dependable. You look out for your team and your clients.
SwimJim Texas is seeking a dedicated Client Coordinator to support and provide excellent customer service to our clients. On a daily basis, you will also handle administrative tasks, such as answering phone calls, emails, following up on enrollment requests.
Client Coordinator Job Duties and Requirements:
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task & high energy are a must
- Answer client phone calls for new & returning student scheduling; must have charm & warmth over the phone
- Respond to email inquiries with grace, professionalism, accuracy & timeliness
- Maintain integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of client info database, recording financial information, class rolls, attendance & credit card transactions
- Understand student needs based on parent’s descriptions, matching the student with the best classes
- Perform administrative and clerical duties
SwimJim, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer