Tuition Payment Information and Policies
1. Each student must pay an annual registration fee of $50 in NY and $40 in TX per calendar year. This fee is due the first time you register your child or the first lesson of the New Year for current students. This fee is non-refundable. A student’s registration is not complete and the child is not officially registered for classes until the registration fee is paid. If you enter the program in November or December, your registration fee will roll over for the following calendar year.
2. All tuition is paid before the start of the session. If you enroll after a session is underway, we can prorate your tuition for that session.
3. Payments must be made prior to the start of each month. Payment for subsequent sessions is due on the first day of each month. If full payment is not received by this time, we will assume the student is not continuing and he/she will be dropped from the schedule so that we may begin booking other students.
4. SwimJim believes in superior service and customer satisfaction. If you are unable to continue in your scheduled lessons, we will gladly end your enrollment and credit your in-house account for the value of all future classes which you have already paid for. In-house credits are good for one full year and can be given to or used by another party with your permission and payment of the annual registration fee. We understand that on rare occasions a client may require a refund, SwimJim will honor refunds off future classes with proper notice. Refunds and credits are only for future classes.
5. There will be a $30 fee charged for any of the following: returned checks, declined credit cards, and late payments.
6. All schedules are on a monthly basis. For our clients convenience lessons will be automatically rolled over to the next month. Tuition for lessons is charged by monthly automatic debit via bank accounts or credit cards. Holidays and pool closures are credited to accounts accordingly. Once you have chosen a class, you keep that spot. If you find you need to change to another day or time, simply contact our booking staff to make the change. You may stop your lessons at any time by submitting a drop request through the customer portal by the end of the current month.