Tuition Payment Information and Policies
1. Each student must pay an annual registration fee of $35 in NY and $30 in TX per calendar year. This fee is due the first time you register your child or the first lesson of the New Year for current students. This fee is non-refundable. A student’s registration is not complete and the child is not officially registered for classes until the registration fee is paid. If you enter the program in November or December, your registration fee will roll over for the following calendar year.
2. All tuition is paid before the start of the session. If you enroll after a session is underway, we can prorate your tuition for that session.
3. Payments must be made prior to the start of each session. Payment for subsequent sessions is due no later than the last lesson of the student’s current session. If full payment is not received by this time, we will assume the student is not continuing and he/she will be dropped from the schedule so that we may begin booking other students.
4. SwimJim believes in service and customer satisfaction. We understand that on rare occasions a client may require a refund. Clients who leave the program because they are moving out of town, because of a health issue or other mitigating circumstance will be granted a refund for the unused classes plus a refund fee to cover the cost of processing the refund and finding a replacement student.
Clients are entitled to a refund of future classes, less a 30% cancellation fee that will be taken out of the refunded amount. The cost of all lessons prior to the request for the refund will not be refunded and Registration fees are non-refundable. All fees are waived if the unused portion of lessons are issued as an in-house credit for future lessons. In house credits are good for 1 year and can be given to or used by another party with your permission and payment of the annual registration fee.
We believe this policy is fair, flexible and will meet the many needs of SwimJim families.
5. There will be a $30 fee charged for any of the following: returned checks, declined credit cards, and late payments.
6. All schedules are on a monthly basis. For our clients convenience lessons will be automatically rolled over to the next month. Tuition for lessons is charged by monthly automatic debit via bank accounts or credit cards. Holidays and pool closures are credited to accounts accordingly. Once you have chosen a class, you keep that spot. If you find you need to change to another day or time, simply contact our booking staff to make the change. You may stop your lessons at any time by giving a 30-day written notice before the start of the new session via email to email@example.com.