Adult Programs and Private Lessons
SwimJim Pricing, Discounts, and Billing
24 Hour Fitness Non-Members $25.00 per lesson for our monthly lesson price
24 Hour Fitness Members receive 20% off
Billing occurs on the first of every month. If you wish to discontinue lessons, please submit a drop request through our customer portal prior to the first of the month. For more information on billing, click here.
We are excited for the opportunity to work with your child to help them develop important, life-saving skills. Call us today to discuss which class option is best for you.
Location and Transportation
6425 San Felipe St, Houston, TX 77057
24 Hour Fitness Rice Village is located at the intersection of San Felipe Street and Voss Road
Seating for families and care givers is located on the benches around the pool. We ask that parents stay in the designated seating area and respect the common areas for members use.
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the SwimJim Team and 24 Hour Fitness Rice Village staff.
- Must bring your own towel
- No Eating or Drinking on the pool deck or in the changing rooms/restrooms
- No one over 6 years of age may enter opposite-sex locker rooms, including parents and caregivers.
- Changing tents on the pool deck provide additional accommodations for family changing
- Strollers are not permitted on deck
- On-deck shower is for rinsing only. Please do not shampoo, shave or other grooming in deck showers
- Water temperature averages stay between 84 and 90 degrees
- Pool deck kept warm for the comfort of the children getting out of the water
We host classes for all age groups at this facility. This includes classes for children starting at 8 weeks old to adult classes.
Average Water Temp
Holiday & Closure Schedule
- Memorial Day–Monday, May 31th, 2021
- 4th of July–Sunday, July 4th, 2021
- Labor Day–Monday, September 6th, 2021
- Thanksgiving–Thursday, November 25th and Friday, November 26th, 2021. Classes will resume Saturday, November 27th
- Winter Holiday–Monday, December 20th, 2022 through Sunday, January 2nd 2022. Classes will resume Monday, January 3rd, 2022.
Your classes will be prorated accordingly for all holiday closures.