At SwimJim, we take a careful and focused approach to swimming lessons. We believe that these skills and abilities lead to life-saving habits for your children. Our students build confidence in and around the water.
Each of our classes has a low instructor-to-student ratio. Every child receives the attention they need to becoming safer around the water. Our beginner and infant/toddler swimming lessons focus on developing effective habits and techniques in the water that don’t often come naturally to children. Some of the skills learned include the back float, breath control, and how to manage a water emergency. Our method will help them gain these abilities at their own pace, all while having fun as they learn. Children will feel more comfortable learning each new technique, as they understand their movement in the water.
*Please keep in mind that at all SwimJim locations there will be several classes coinciding at the same time during each half-hour of lessons.
SwimJim Pricing, Discounts, and Billing
There is a standard $35 registration fee that will be charged once every calendar year, per student. Our pricing is then based off of the number of lessons there are in the month, per child.
|2022 Recurring Monthly Auto-Debit Program Pricing|
|30 Min Group Lesson||$52|
|1 Hour Group Lesson||$69|
|30 Min Semi-Private Lesson||$90|
|30 Min Private Lesson||$145|
If you have two lessons in one week, we offer a 20% discount on the second lesson.
Billing occurs on the first of every month. If you wish to discontinue lessons, please give us written notice prior to the first of the preceding month. For more information on billing, click here.
G train to Greenpoint Ave
Entering the Facility
Enter through the lobby, then take a left and the pool is just past the reception desk.
Seating for families and care givers is located in the chairs around the pool.
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the SwimJim Team and 110 Green Street staff.
- Must bring your own towel
- No Eating or Drinking on the pool deck or in the changing rooms/restrooms
- No one over 6 years of age may enter opposite-sex locker rooms, including parents and caregivers.
- Strollers are not permitted on deck
The pool is suited for ages 2 months and up.
Average Water Temp
Holiday & Closure Schedule
- Memorial Day–Monday, May 30th, 2022
- 4th of July–Monday, July 4th, 2022
- Labor Day–Monday, September 5th, 2022
- Thanksgiving–Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th, 2022. Classes will resume Saturday, November 26th
- Winter Holiday–Friday, December 23rd, 2022 through Monday January 2nd, 2023. Classes will resume Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023.
Your classes will be prorated accordingly for all holiday closures.