New York City Swimming Lessons
We believe that every child should know how to swim, and that’s why we provide swimming lessons in NYC for children of all skill levels including baby swimming lessons. Our focus for all children is helping them learn water safety and providing life-saving habits. We help swimmers become more aware of their movements in the water as well as their own buoyancy. As children become more self-assured, they are introduced to more advanced skills such as techniques for the competitive strokes and wall turns.
All swimming lessons in NYC have a small class student-to-instructor ratios. We believe in creating a positive, fun environment where every child feels accepted. SwimJim allows each child to learn at his or her own pace and without being compared with other students. If you feel your child needs extra one-on-one attention, we offer private and semi-private classes.
Upper East Side – One East River Place
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 3-6
Upper East Side – Two Sutton Place North
Monday through Thursday – 3-6
The Yorkshire Towers
808 Columbus Ave
SwimJim Pricing, Discounts and Billing
|2024 Class Pricing
|Single Lesson Pricing
|30 Min Group Lesson
|1 Hour Group Lesson
|30 Min Semi-Private Lesson
|30 Min Private Lesson
- The pricing is based off the number of lessons given each month, per child, which means your monthly total may change from month to month.
- There is a $50 annual registration fee charged once every calendar year per student.
If you have two lessons in one week, we offer a 20% discount on the second lesson.
- Billing occurs on the first of every month for the current month. If you wish to discontinue your lessons please submit a drop date in the customer portal prior to the first of the month. EX: if you do not wish to swim in February a drop request needs to be submitted on or by January 31st.
- Monthly tuition is based on the number of classes available in a calendar month. Rates will vary depending upon how many days are offered in any given month. SwimJim does not charge for holidays that we are closed. After the first initial lesson, you will be put on our recurring billing list and will continue to be automatically billed until you request a drop date.
- All automatic debits will be charged automatically at the beginning of every month for the current month.
- You may stop your lessons at any time, notice of withdrawal must be done by submitting a drop request in our customer portal or can be sent via email to email@example.com
- We will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your cancellation request.
- Please note that your card will continue to be debited until we receive your notice of withdrawal.
For more information on billing, click here.
Automatic debit paperwork must be signed and turned in on or before the first lesson. If it is not turned in you will not be allowed to enter the pool.
Please note, SwimJim reserves the right to cancel/change certain class times or instructors as deemed necessary. Also, please be aware that SwimJim also offers adult swimming lessons in NYC.